1.2 branch release with bug fixes
There are currently 123 bugs not closed or resolved on http://mosquito.wordpress.org/view_all_bug_page.php.
Let me make some points I think are important:
- http://mosquito.wordpress.org should be linked prominently from the support forums or even the main page and answered in the FAQ IMHO.
- I sense (correct me if I’m wrong) that there won’t be any bugfixes in 1.2 because there is the 1.3 in the queue?
- WordPress is really cool, but I think it’s very important especially for new users to get a version with as few bugs as possible.
- I see bugs on mosquito which actually have a solution, but won’t find their way into wordpress before 1.3 (as I guess)
Here’s my proposal:
I would volunteer to incorporate at least some of the bugs which already have a solution into a patch or a complete 1.2.1 if I knew that the core developers are interested in bringing a bug-fix release 1.2.1 to the public before a 1.3.
- The topic ‘1.2 branch release with bug fixes’ is closed to new replies.