• Resolved david221

(@david221)

I updated to WP 4.3 today, and I have the text ‘11111’ appearing in the body tag.

I’ve been doing a few tests by deactivating the plugins, but none of them are causing this problem. I have, however, tested different themes, and they don’t have the text. So this means that the Skeleton theme I’m using is causing the problem.

By the way, I’ve tried typing in the numbers in the functions, header, and lots of other PHP files, but found nothing. Does anyone have ideas what the problems are?

Thanks.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Hi
    In version 4.3 the function wp_register_style has added a return value. Skeleton prints that value when childstyles is registered. I’ve changed line 146 in functions.php from
    echo apply_filters ('child_add_stylesheets',$stylesheets);
    to
    apply_filters ('child_add_stylesheets',$stylesheets);

This works, but i dont know if there is any complications with this hack/fix 🙂

Snyrke

Thread Starter david221

(@david221)

Thanks, snyrke! That did the trick! 🙂

Of course, I should mention that I did that edit in the original Skeleton theme’s functions file.

Good stuff. I, like you, am not sure if that will have recursory effects yet but it did remove the ‘11111’.

Thanks~

Great, Thanks snyrke.

This Work’s:

echo apply_filters (‘child_add_stylesheets’,$stylesheets);
    to
    apply_filters (‘child_add_stylesheets’,$stylesheets);

On function.php theme file.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘'11111' text appearing inside body tag in Skeleton theme’ is closed to new replies.