Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • same thing here. the reCaptcha just disappears after upgrading to version 1.1.10, leaving only the shortcode on the CF7 form. i’m only using this plugin, and did not activate the one integrated in CF7. but when i did that, the one that came with CF7 wasn’t appearing either, until i disabled this plugin.

so i had to roll back to version 1.1.09, and removed the keys in the CF7’s reCaptcha to get everything working again. please fix the latest update? i still very much prefer this plugin for reCaptcha, than relying on the one built into the CF7.

Same here, it’s broken with Contact Form 7. Unfortunately we’re going to have to find another solution :\

same problem here.

Same problem

Erich

(@erichboileau)

Yup. Same story. Rolled back to 1.1.9 to get it working. 🙂

poop! and everything was going so well?! Perhaps now that CF7 has recaptcha integration it’s either time to remove from his plugin or make optional via plugin options. Perhaps for Ninja and WooCommerce should they also go this route?

me too, just upgraded and the reCaptcha no longer working, just displays the shortcode 🙁

I reported in November and the author had looked at it then, basically you have to disable CF7’s recaptcha as it will conflict with this plugin’s recaptcha.

This is in the readme:

– Please leave the **Contact Form 7** internal recaptcha unconfigured. Don’t enter any keys under Contact / integration.

CF7 will fall back to the WP Recaptcha. Two recaptchas together will not work.

https://github.com/mcguffin/wp-recaptcha-integration/issues/57

When you delete settings in CF7 you have to click ‘save’.

thanks I’ll try that later

I never enabled CF7 recaptcha, so that’s not the problem.

can you check if it is enabled by default? I am using CF7 and mine is disabled – I don’t have any problem with it

The behaviour after updating to 1.1.10 is that CF7 breaks (no recaptcha)and there are no keys in the CF7 integration area.

Ahh looks like the latest WP ReCaptcha Integration broke it.

https://github.com/mcguffin/wp-recaptcha-integration you guys should post on the Github page then, since its the only place he is looking for now.

I double checked and I switched to Ninja forms a while back so I don’t have a problem with it.

I came here because of same issue. Thankfully this thread was on first page of support section.

Hi I have the same issue, as well it is conflicting with the contact form widget of the Page builder of SiteOrigin.

Any updates so far?

Cheers

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • The topic ‘1.1.10 breaks Contact Forms 7?’ is closed to new replies.