• Resolved johnramos

(@johnramos)

Apparently you guys still haven’t gotten your act together.

We emailed your support desk on Saturday, 01 June 2019 20:02 with the following. As of today, 11 days later, NO RESPONSE!!! This is simply unacceptable and very unprofessional.

Hi,

Do I have the ability to have all of the images in the gallery have the same title, description, alt text and caption? It would be very useful to have this as this would be major time saver. Right now, I’m copying and pasting all of the texts for each
    image.

Thanks

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Thread Starter johnramos

(@johnramos)

Now 16 days and NO answer in this forum or website support.

Plugin Author robosoft

(@robosoft)

Sorry, for some delay with reply. Unfortunately current version of the gallery don’t have such functionality.
    But in close future we have plans for release multi image editor mode. When user will be able to open list of the images with all text fields like: title, description, caption, tags, alt, link, video link and modify text for the images in gallery in batch mode.

I think in your request we can see one more interesting option it’s default values settings for this fields which could be pre-defined in some presets of the gallery.

Please let me know if you have some other questions or you can provide more details for such functionality.

p.s. Sorry one more time for delay with reply. Could you please tell me which ID of the ticket on support site ?

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘11 Days and Still No Answer – Support Lacking!’ is closed to new replies.