Support » Plugin: All-in-One WP Migration » 100% PAINLESS and 100% Reliable (50+ sites)

• anotheropus

(@anotheropus)

So far so good–really good actually.

All-in-One WP Migration has worked flawlessly on over 50 sites migrating via export/import for several clients.

One client needed to migrate almost 30 sites from AWS NGINX hosting to LiquidWeb Managed WordPress hosting. Install All-in-One WP Migration on both sites and export a file, then import the file to the new empty WP site.

Other sites from GoDaddy to my own LiquidWeb Cloud VPS worked great.

And today I just got done migrating a client site from media temple hosting to a Manage Bluehost account. That export and import crawled (due to server speeds).

The one caveat is you will need to buy the extension/add-on that lets you upload the larger wp import files to the target sites. But the price is more than fair and it keeps them in business so I know I can always trust this plugin for my next client migration.

BTW I left the .NET world in 2007 and began doing only WordPress CMS based sites for all web clients. In that time I’ve done the manual PITA migrations with MySQL exports and SFTP downloads/uploads (hate it!) –you know, when you loose all the image attachments… never again–thank you All-in-One WP Migration!

Hint: Use Velvet Blues URL plugin after the migration and QA so you can easily change the domain name as you go live.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this review.