Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • I followed the updates but does not work .
    previously I have 20 items / page now only to show 9 item / page .
    please help to niagapulsa.com thanks

Hello Team,

before your last update, works the plugin great, but after the update all settings are gone, and I cant find the plugin settings in woocommerce?

I hope you can help, best
    Michael

Hi, after update the plugin was disabled.
    After activation … where are the settings? Can’t find it.

Cheers

Plugin Author James Koster

(@jameskoster)

The plugin was probably deactivated due to the main plugin files name changing.

The settings are now in the Customizer.

sorry but that’s my problem, where is the customizer, we cant find it. no changes after reinstall?

best Michael

jameskoster thanks

where in the WP dashboard can we find the customizer, to do our settings?
    Or must we change the settings directly in the Plugin editor?

best Michael

I was confused as well in the beginning.

You can find the customizer when you look at your websites frontend when logged in. Not in the dashboard. It should be in the admin bar at the top of the page, right next to your websites name. It should read “customize”.

Once you click on there you will get a side panel where you should find the “Products Archive” tab. Click on that and there are the settings.

Plugin Author James Koster

(@jameskoster)

Come on folks, the Customizer has been around since 2012! 😛

How can I increase the number beyond 24 products per page on the 1.0.1 update?

Since the update its gone. It no longer is in the WC/Products/Display section where it has been up to the update. No means of configuring. No idea where it is, tried reloading the current version and no luck. When deleting its asking to delete info, so the plugin seems to bind properly, but its not display any options.

I’ve rolled back to version 0.5.1 least it works!

I’ll check back in a while to see if the update is up and running properly.

I’m still running 0.5.1 which runs fine even with WC2.6 or so it seems bar other non related problems. Recently tried to update too 1.0.1 and its still missing and that’s with woo’s own superstore theme.

[Personal insult redacted] instead of posting this “Come on folks, the Customizer has been around since 2012! :-P” you should tell them were they can find it!

@moist: This is not your topic. If you require assistance then, as per the Forum Welcome, please post your own topic.

When you do post again, please refrain from personal insults. That is not something we tolerate around here.

Anyone other than the original poster: Unless you are offering a solution or have a positive suggestion, please post your own topics.

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • The topic ‘1.0.0 Not Working’ is closed to new replies.