• I would like to convert my blogger blog to wordpress. A so called expert recently tried and failed and now I am lost.

So I will pay $100 for someone who can transfer it into wordpress in full working order.

Thanks

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Hi,

There is an option in the WordPress dashboard which provides the ability to transfer your posts from Blogger over to WordPress. Are you saying that did not work?

Is your blog on Blogger or Blogger Beta? Does that make a difference? I would like to know because I have two Blogger blogs that I want to transfer over as well. I thought it was supposed to be an easy transfer with the option in the WordPress dashboard?

Thread Starter deano6410

(@deano6410)

It is supposed to be easy, but two people have tried now, and neither could get it working.

I haven’t upgraded to the new blogger yet, but I may try that.

I did try using the script, but it didn’t work.

Ugh, that’s not encouraging. Between my two Blogger blogs I have over 200 posts to convert.

Anyone with a fix for the script?

Thread Starter deano6410

(@deano6410)

I have over 3000 posts across 3 blogs 🙁

Moderator Samuel Wood (Otto)

(@otto42)

WordPress.org Admin

Whoever does it will need admin access to both your old blog and your new one. Just so you know.

Post your email address and/or other contact information and somebody might get in touch with you.

Thread Starter deano6410

(@deano6410)

I am aware of the admin access.

You can contact me at : fish4tackle AT hotmail DOT com

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘$100 for the person who can help me’ is closed to new replies.