WordPress.org

Support

Support » Plugins and Hacks » Widget Settings Importer/Exporter » [Resolved] 1.0 slight update bug

[Resolved] 1.0 slight update bug

  • Hi!
    Just FYI: this isn’t a show-stopper, but an oddity that I ran across.

    I have WP 3.4.2, and I updated this plugin to 1.0. Then I got a message at the top of the plugins page saying something like:

    “Widget Data – Setting Import/Export Plugin is deactivated because widget_data.php file does not exist”

    I looked, and this sort of made sense because the plugin’s file is actually widget-data.php (no underscore). I re-activated the plugin and it seems fine now.

    I love this plugin, it has saved me loads of time with a couple widget-crazy sites that I was maintaining! Thanks very much!

    Dave

    http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/widget-settings-importexport/

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Plugin Author Kevin Langley

    @kevinlangleyjr

    Thanks for reporting this, we actually renamed the file within the plugin to use a dash instead of an underscore so by default WordPress will deactivate the plugin.

    You shouldn’t experience this issue again.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • The topic ‘[Resolved] 1.0 slight update bug’ is closed to new replies.
Skip to toolbar