Thanks for your response again!
Yes - we had updated from 0.61... But we completed deleted the wp-tiles folder from /content/plugins first.
Answers to your questions...
1) Layout of the grid with no name
2) Layouts called news
All News grids have the same layout.. There are 6 of them in total
1 has modified date of 20 Jun, other 5 have modified date of 23 May
I may have modified the 20 Jun trying to get it working
In terms of what I have tried...
* Deleting all the News grids
* Giving the grid with no name a title (eg. Default)
* Creating new grids
* Creating manual grids in the short code (eg. using Grid="AAA|...|BBB|...|")
The results of changing things aren't very consistent: eg.
* Set grid to Condensed (Layout = ........) and it works
* Go and change the Condensed grid layout in settings to something else (Layout = ....)
* Try to preview again and suddenly it goes back to a default AA..BB.. layout
Probably user error - I hope not... don't want to waste your time chasing a gremlin in the machine if it just my mistake.