• 1 of our user can’t login to our blog, she gets the login page, enter user and password, click on the login button and then she gets the white screen. She is the only one with this problem. I have search for both user login problems and white screen problems, but since she is the only one having the problem, – is it a problem with the blog or has it something to do with her computer/internet settings? Any ideas anyone?

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Moderator Ipstenu (Mika Epstein)

(@ipstenu)

🏳️‍🌈 Advisor and Activist

First step is to use the same browser she is. If that works for you, then can you log in as her?

Change her password to something like 123456 and try it.

Thread Starter mmunk

(@mmunk)

Thanks for your reply. I can log in as her, and we both have tried 5 different browsers, where I can log in but she can’t.

It seem now that when she get the white screen she can write “wp-admin” in the url field and then she get into the dashboard. It doesn’t show but it’s there somehow. So no big problem after all, but I still wonder why this happens only to her…

Maybe I should change the theme and deactivate plugins to see if that helps?… No expert in WP so thanks to you guys out there 😉

Moderator Ipstenu (Mika Epstein)

(@ipstenu)

🏳️‍🌈 Advisor and Activist

Yeah, plugins is the first step 🙂

What’s different between her ID and someone else’s?

Thread Starter mmunk

(@mmunk)

I’ll have a look at the plugins then…

Really don’t know what the problem is, I made a new user with new password for her, and the same happens… But not when I log in as her, then it works fine. Both the old and the new user.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘1 user out of 4 users can't login but get white screen’ is closed to new replies.