• First let me say, the developers are amazing. They personally took the time and effort to fix my database and get the app working when an update caused an error. Msg them if you need any help at all, they stand behind their product.

Now about the App:
    I am surprised this is the first plugin of its kind because of how simple and perfect it is. It actively searches for multiple twitch accounts and presents the information that you want displayed (online only, offline, or both). Why are there no other plugins that do this? Now users log on to my site, see a clean list of current online streamers. Perfect.

This plugin is amazingly simple to install and tweak. Simply add the channel names in the settings and in the top right section under the settings you can customize the plugin to match your site’s colors and text. The code is also cleanly written and pretty simple to edit if you need to make any additional changes.

I would like to again thank the developers for creating this plugin and hope they continue their efforts on future plugins.

• The topic ‘#1 New Twitch Standard Plugin’ is closed to new replies.