• Tried recreating several times from scratch, but cannot get this to work consistently (i.e. most of the time).

When the WP Admin Menu item “Consignors” is selected, a list of all consignors is displayed. Clicking on View or Edit for any of the consignors:
    If there are no matching records in the 1-n relationship, the consignor record is displayed (View or Edit)
    If there are matching records (e.g. consignor 535), after a short delay, the screen refreshes / redisplays the list of consignors.

The original schema name had a hyphen in it which I suspect resulted in the red flags, so I changed the schema name.
    I thought maybe the column names needed to be identical, so I changed that.
    I thought maybe the column names needed to be the same type/length, so I changed that.

Would be really grateful for some help

See link for screenshots

• This topic was modified 2 years, 10 months ago by oivn54n65.

The page I need help with: [log in to see the link]

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Thread Starter oivn54n65

(@oivn54n65)

btw I tried disabling all plugins except WooCommerce and WP Data Access and setting to default (unmodified) Storefront theme but still same problem

Plugin Author Passionate Programmer Peter

(@peterschulznl)

Hi @oivn54n65,

Your configuration looks fine. I don’t see any issues. This should work.

Can you give me temporary access to your server to investigate this issue? You can use the contactform on the plugin website to send a message in private.

Thanks,
    Peter

Thread Starter oivn54n65

(@oivn54n65)

Thanks – I’ve sent you a message.

btw – note that the Bluehost plugin doesn’t play nice with your plugin (you’ll see when accessing Data Explorer), so just disable it while you’re investigating.

Bizarre: using the Consignors menu item, if I “Add Consigned Product” to Consignor ID 72 or 80, the View/Edit links work; but if I add to Consignor ID 100 or 542, the View/Edit links don’t work (as before). Only thing I can see (which seems odd) is 2 digit IDs vs. 3 digit IDs?

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘1-n report does not display’ is closed to new replies.