WordPress.org

Forums

Google Analytics Dashboard for WP
[resolved] 1 Multisite Subsite - No Dashboard Panel (11 posts)

1. brookebot
    Posted 11 months ago #

The plugin stopped working with 1 of my subsites, yet works fine on the other 4 I have it activated on. It was working fine 2 versions ago, and I waited to report the problem, hoping that this latest version would fix it - but it didn't. I haven't changed any settings - all settings are set the same way across all my subsites. On the subsite with the issue, the panel on the dashboard shows only for Super Admin & no one else. For all other user roles, the panel does not display at all - it just doesn't exist. I'm wondering if there is a limit to the number of subsites that are allowed to use the plugin? I recently added a new site and thought that could've caused the problem (with the older site that is now broken).

https://wordpress.org/plugins/google-analytics-dashboard-for-wp/

2. Alin Marcu
    Plugin Author

Posted 11 months ago #

On the subsite with the issue, if you login as an admin (not super admin), can you see the Google Analytics menu?

3. brookebot
    Posted 11 months ago #

I logged in as an admin (not super admin) and it works. I need it to work for editor. Is there anything that I can do on my end?

4. Alin Marcu
    Plugin Author

Posted 11 months ago #

Make sure that editor is checked for Show stats to under Google Analytics -> Backend Settings for that particular website.

5. brookebot
    Posted 11 months ago #

Editor, Author, Contributor, Listing Admin, Listing Agent, Listing Subscriber are all checked.

6. brookebot
    Posted 10 months ago #

I saw someone else with issues that uses a plugin called "White Label Branding". I also use that so I thought you might want to know. I disabled it and cleared the cache to check and see if that was causing the problem, but the Google Analytics Dashboard for WP still did not show up at all on my dashboard. Keep in mind also that your Google Analytics Dashboard for WP plugin works just fine on my other multisite subsites with the same editor user role (even with "White Label Branding") activated. I have no clue what the problem is. I've tried everything.

7. Alin Marcu
    Plugin Author

Posted 10 months ago #

Can you check your PHP error_log to see if there are any errors or warnings regarding the plugin?

8. brookebot
    Posted 10 months ago #

Nothing from Google Analytics Dashboard for WP plugin is shows up in error log.

9. Alin Marcu
    Plugin Author

Posted 10 months ago #

Try to deactivate and uninstall it. If you uninstall it all options will be lost and you'll have to reconfigure it again for each blog.

10. brookebot
    Posted 7 months ago #

I just wanted to let you know that the current version resolved my problem! Thank you for the update!

11. Alin Marcu
    Plugin Author

Posted 7 months ago #

That's nice, a patch was applied to cover this type of issues.

Thanks for your feedback.

You must log in to post.

About this Plugin

• Google Analytics Dashboard for WP
  • Frequently Asked Questions
  • Support Threads
  • Reviews

About this Topic

Tags

No tags yet.