• Hello. After updating to WP 3.8 and Arlimas latest version I’ve got a strange message when publishing the articlelist. I have to wait one hour after the timestamp in WP before the article will be published on the frontpage. It says “(Article name) is connected to a post that isn’t published yet. The article will become public in 47 minutes.”

I have a “test”-installation of WP where i often try out most of the plugins and there I haven’t updated Arlima, but WP to 3.8 and there is no problem with the timestamp. Maybe a simple solution for you guys – not for me, so please…

Otherwise Arlima have worked like a charm for a long time now.

http://wordpress.org/plugins/arlima/

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Same problem, with WP 3.8 & Alrima 2.8.6, lastest version.

Please, fix this problem!!!

I have the same problem, the post will show up as a “future post”. My time zone is UTC +1, and the post is visible on my page one hour after I publish it.
    I’m running WP 3.8 and Arlima 2.8.6.
    The bug might have been introduced on my site when my web hotel (City Network) upgraded the serverside php to the latest version (5.5.6) on january 15th.

WordPress is now updated to 3.81, and the problem is not solved…

Thread Starter McPhearsome

(@mcphearsome)

This is not the normal behaviour of the Arlima-team and Mr. Victor Jonsson. Usually they reply quite fast.

Hopefully they are still out there somewhere 🙂

If so, please tell us what to do – it is a rather annoying problem.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘1 hour delayed publishing’ is closed to new replies.