• Hi Ben,

first I really have to say thanks for this wonderful theme. It’s great!

I am a beginner in blogging so I have a few questions.
    What size of the featured image is provided? I want that the picture is displayed full without any cutting. So which format dou you recommend?

I installed this Child theme you made to show an author page. (https://wordpress.org/support/topic/author-page-12?replies=8)
    Its pretty cool! But to my liking there is too much stuff between the blog entry and the author page. Can I put it somehow before the “last post”, “archive” and “categories”?

Best wishes,
    Sookke

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Theme Author Ben Sibley

(@bensibley)

Hi Sookke,

Thanks for using Tracks!

To answer your questions:

What size of the featured image is provided?

The featured images have a 2:1 ratio on the post pages. So if you want an image to remain uncropped, an image that is 1,200px by 600px will fit perfect, as an example.

But to my liking there is too much stuff between the blog entry and the author page. Can I put it somehow before the “last post”, “archive” and “categories”?

You can actually remove the “last post”, “archive” and “categories” sections if you’d like from the Widgets menu (Appearance > Widgets). They will be in the After Post Content widget area.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • The topic ‘1. Featured Image size 2. Delete the catgeories’ is closed to new replies.