• Click submit, nothing happens. Uncheck the ajax submissions option for the form and the submit button works.

Please correct.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • I can confirm along with djMotLive that this is an issue for me as well. Any updates on a fix?

Thanks

Uncheck the ajax submissions option for the form solve the problem as a short term solution only.

After unchecking ajax submissions option the reCAPTCHA box is no longer visible

I narrowed down my issue with the form not submitting to a potential conflict with Caldera with Ajax submission and Autoptimize plugin. The form submits with Ajax with Autoptimize deactivated. For submits without Ajax with Autoptimize activated. I’m going to post the issue on the support channel.

Update: Retested using Caldera 1.8.1 with Ajax and Autoptimize activated and form submitted no problem.

chrislopezz

(@chrislopezz)

Thanks for the recommended solutions here. Have been facing the same issue with my wordpress CF install v1.8.4 ….. forms are not submitting although form field validation works fine.

I dont use Autoptimize plugin in my install. However i noticed that if i did a ROLLBACK to v1.7.9 … the form submission works fine (even with ajax).

So i followed the above steps to deactivate ajax submission for my forms and it is working fine in v1.8.4 … so i guess the problem is with v1.8.4 ajax submissions.

Additional note: I have another website with v1.8.3 which i didnt update yet. The form submission works fine using ajax submission on that.

Hoping for a fix for this! Thanks

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘1.8.2 breaks the ajax submissions option’ is closed to new replies.