• 1.4.8 used to be able to rebuild folder on its own, but once after 1.5.9 is updated the cache fails to rebuild one single file. “index.html” and its gz file does not generate even after a page is hit.

The last msg from debug log gave me this:

wpcache_do_rebuild: exiting as directory is not a directory:

my /cache/supercache/ dir has been wiped out with an empty index.html

Does it really unable to create a folder after 1.5.9???

• This topic was modified 6 years, 1 month ago by setohoho. Reason: Clarification on my question
    • This topic was modified 6 years, 1 month ago by setohoho.
    • This topic was modified 6 years, 1 month ago by setohoho.
Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Thread Starter setohoho

(@setohoho)

Can somebody clarify to me that do the cache folders now won’t create on its own after v1.5.9?? If it really is the case, kindly state the justification behind that. Hopefully it is something that I has overlooked….

My problem is stuck in Phase 2.

This “DONOTCACHEPAGE” flag will goes up on callback “wp_cache_ob_callback” once the checking in function “wpsc_is_in_cache_directory” has gone bad with error “directory does not exist”.

Checked that my folder permission are fine by intentionally bypassed the “DONOTCACHEPAGE” checking. The cache files build successfully after this got switched off.

Thread Starter setohoho

(@setohoho)

…and the quest continues

Found that the “DONOTCACHEPAGE” has been turned on mysteriously to the output buffer.

Did a global search on all scripts and turned off the possible lines, still no luck. Eventually I came to a workaround to rename them all to DONOTCACHEPAGESOMETHINGELSE so that it can preserve the original logic as much as possible.

now crossing my fingers and hope it works…..

• This reply was modified 6 years, 1 month ago by setohoho.
Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘1.4.8 upgrade to 1.5.9 failed – can’t rebuild cache file’ is closed to new replies.