Support » Plugin: Multisite Enhancements » 1.3.6 WP_Sites usage problems

  • Resolved nobleclem

    (@nobleclem)


    Looks like there are some usage problems with WP_Sites implementation. Once your transients “multisite_blog_list” and “blogs_plugins” are rebuilt the “Active In” column no longer shows the sites plugins are active in. Following the breadcrumbs in inc/autoload/class-core.php the get_sites call uses ‘offset’ => $num where I think it should be ‘number’ => $num. Once I updated the get_sites() call then a bunch of errors started showing up in inc/autoload/class-add-plugin-list.php just after the line Multisite_Core::get_blog_list in the function get_blogs_plugins().

    At this point I stopped and reverted to 1.3.5 cleared the transients above and all was well.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘1.3.6 WP_Sites usage problems’ is closed to new replies.