• After updating the free version of the plugin, it breaks WP Super Cache Plugin functionality – cache pages are no more generated with the htaccess mode. I had to restore the old version of the plugin.

Any advice, how to find the problem which causes this issue? How to find plugin conflicts?

Did anybody else have the same problem?

Wp super cache debug info: wpcache_do_rebuild: exiting as directory is not a directory

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Plugin Author RazyRx

(@razyrx)

Hi @juhosistvan,

Please try to update plugin to latest version 1.3.4.2 and check the issue.

Regards,
    Oleg

Thread Starter István

(@juhosistvan)

Hi @razyrx, and thanks for the great plugin.

The newest version (1.3.4.2) is in conflict with wp super cahe. I had to downgrade the plugin. Maybe wp super cache is interpreting something wrong, but I cannot know for sure, and cant find the problem. The version before 1.3.4.2 is working well with wp super cache.

Maybe I will announce this problem to the wp-s-cache developers too. Let’s see, if noone else is having this problem, than maybe my case is exeptional – but I don’t think so.

Thank you

Thread Starter István

(@juhosistvan)

Hi again!

I upgraded to version 1.4.0.2, and the problem is still there, so Wp Super Cache cannot cache pages on which your Ajax Product Filters plugin is loading.

My temporary workaround is that I wrote a small plugin by which I disable Ajax Product Filters on pages which do not need it, and changed a little bit the code of WP super cache plugin to this.

File: wp-cache-phase2.php
    Line 1798
    elseif ( $_SERVER[“REQUEST_METHOD”] == ‘POST’ || !empty( $_POST ) || get_option( ‘gzipcompression’ ) ) {
    //wp_cache_debug( ‘Not caching POST request.’, 5 );
    $cache_this_page = true;

Obviously this should be a temporary solution.

I’d like to buy the Professional version, if that is working well with wp super cache.

Did you test your plugin with wp super cache?

I hope that in the future this POST related issue will be fixed, because the older version of your plugin had no problem working with wp super cache.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘1.3.4 Version breaks Wp Super Cache’ is closed to new replies.