• Resolved jafu

(@jafu)

As the thread title says, the latest version of UpdraftPlus breaks my site, throwing the “critical error has ocurred” message.

The logs don’t seem to implicate another plugin, although I suspect that it is the case.

[23-Aug-2022 21:26:07 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught Error: Class 'UpdraftCentral_Host' not found in /var/www/[REDACTED].com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/updraftplus/central/updraftplus.php:10
    Stack trace:
    #0 /var/www/[REDACTED].com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/updraftplus/central/factory.php(61): include_once()
    #1 /var/www/[REDACTED].com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/updraftplus/central/factory.php(70): UpdraftCentral_Factory::create_host()
    #2 /var/www/[REDACTED].com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/updraftplus/class-updraftplus.php(745): include_once('/var/www/[REDACTED]...')
    #3 /var/www/[REDACTED].com/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(303): UpdraftPlus->plugins_loaded()
    #4 /var/www/[REDACTED].com/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(327): WP_Hook->apply_filters()
    #5 /var/www/[REDACTED].com/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(470): WP_Hook->do_action()
    #6 /var/www/[REDACTED].com/public_html/wp-settings.php(441): do_action()
    #7 /var/www/[REDACTED].com/public_html/wp-config.php(35): require_once('/var/www/[REDACTED]... in /var/www/[REDACTED].com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/updraftplus/central/updraftplus.php on line 10
Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Plugin Contributor bcrodua

(@bcrodua)

Hi,

Can you try to temporarily deactivate all other plugin and leave UpdraftPlus activate. Do you still get a critical error message? If not, then it is most likely a conflict with one of the plugin you are using.

Thanks,
    Bryle

Thread Starter jafu

(@jafu)

I don’t have the current version installed any more, I rolled Updraft Plus back to version 1.22.14 and all is well.

Same here !

Same here, and support says … it is ok 🙂

Plugin Author David Anderson

(@davidanderson)

Please try today’s 1.22.18 release, which I believe will remove the problem you are facing.

Thread Starter jafu

(@jafu)

Try to update the plugin, but fail with:

1 update failed. Show more details

UpdraftPlus - Backup/Restore: Update package not available.
    Plugin Contributor bcrodua

(@bcrodua)

Hi,

Please try it again. The latest version should be 1.22.19.

Thanks,
    Bryle

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘1.22.17 breaks my site’ is closed to new replies.