Support » Plugin: Simply Schedule Appointments » 1.2.6.11 Showing homepage in Oblique Theme

• Resolved balochile

(@balochile)

After updating the plugin to 1.2.6.11 my Booking Page displays my
    Homepage instead of the Booking Form.

Booking Page just contains [ssa_booking]. Worked fine before the update.

Theme is Oblique.

Can I rollback to previous version without losing all my appointment types?

Desperate!!!

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Plugin Author croixhaug

(@croixhaug)

Hi @balochile so sorry about that, we’ve gotten a couple similar reports even though it’s still working for most users.

Yes, it’s safe to roll back to the earlier version. You can use a plugin like WP Rollback to do that easily, or by deleting the plugin and reinstalling an older version you download from WordPress.org

We are trying to isolate the issue now and working on a fix – I hope to have it out today

Thanks,
    Nathan

Plugin Author croixhaug

(@croixhaug)

After rolling back, you may need to go to your admin > settings > permalinks

Thanks for the prompt reply.
    Ill try WP Rollback.
    Good luck with the fix.
    Rod

Plugin Author croixhaug

(@croixhaug)

Hi @balochile, we’ve just released a fix (v1.2.6.12). It’s just rolled out to wordpress.org, so you may need to go to WP Admin > Updates and click the “Check Again” button in order for it to show up.

We’ve tested version 1.2.6.12 in 5 different environments and it solved the issue you’re describing in each case, so I’m pretty confident this will work for you. Please upgrade to the latest version and let us know if that fixes the issue.

If you still see the issue, please visit WP Admin > Settings > Permalinks and/or flush any caching plugins you have running, but these steps shouldn’t be necessary.

Thanks,
    Nathan

• This reply was modified 6 months, 3 weeks ago by  croixhaug.

Upgraded to 1.2.6.12
    Issue fixed.
    Thanks for the prompt response.
    Crisis averted!!
    Thanks Rod

Plugin Author croixhaug

(@croixhaug)

Thanks Rod, very glad to hear it 🙂

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘1.2.6.11 Showing homepage in Oblique Theme’ is closed to new replies.