Support » Plugin: Custom Post Type UI » 1.13.0. doesn’t work with UM anymore

• Resolved knurmi

(@katjanurmi)

After auto-updating to 1.13.0, Ultimate Member no longer works: login page is empty and account page corrupted.

When I deactivated CPT UI, UM started working normally again.

Restoring from backup doesn’t work as I have plugin autoupdate activated. So I am sure it is the newer version’s problem.

Could you fix it, or in the meanwhile, make the previous version of the plugin available?

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Plugin Author Michael Beckwith

(@tw2113)

The BenchPresser

Previous version of the plugin is already available with https://downloads.wordpress.org/plugin/custom-post-type-ui.1.12.1.zip from https://wordpress.org/plugins/custom-post-type-ui/advanced/

Beyond that, I’m going to need to be able to either manage to recreate, or take some guesses at what’s going on. I don’t have much experience with Ultimate Member, and I’m a little confused at to how we would maybe be affecting login page and account page. I’m reviewing the changes coming in 1.13.0 and almost all of them should be only affecting our areas of the backend.

Can you provide screenshots or any errors being shown/logged for those areas? Links to them could help as well.

Thread Starter knurmi

(@katjanurmi)

Hi Michael,
    I did testing based on your recent reply on another plugin’s issues and that fixed also this issue! All back to normal now. Thank you!

Your advice was the following:

`Are you willing to test something out quick in regards to this?

I’m looking through our code and the only spots that changed that had output buffering edits included is in the inc/tools-sections/tools-taxonomies.php file.

It looks like I may have misplaced a closing } character.

Are you willing to make a quick temp edit to help test this out?

I’d need you to edit the file mentioned above and move the } on line 39 below the echo trim( ob_get_clean() ); on line 40.`

Plugin Author Michael Beckwith

(@tw2113)

The BenchPresser

I will be issuing a 1.13.1 as soon as possible for this. This is definitely an oversight on my part but also a very easy one to overlook.

Plugin Author Michael Beckwith

(@tw2113)

The BenchPresser

Had some extra confirmations so I’ve pushed up 1.13.1 already. If others are having issues still, I’ll help them out more in depth.

Thanks again for the help @katjanurmi

Thread Starter knurmi

(@katjanurmi)

No problem, thank you!

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.