When viewing Anthologize projects, there is a hover-over menu item for viewing project details. This link fails, but we can get to the project details by going to Manage Parts and accessing the Project Details there.
- Activate Anthologize 0.7.3 in 3.5.2 (multisite)
- Go to Anthologize admin interface
- Create new Project, with values "First Project"/"All the Subtitles"/"Author Name Here"
- At resultant list of projects, hover over new Project title, select "Project Details"
- Resulting page error: "You do not have sufficient permissions to access this page"
Instead of accessing "Project Details" from the Project list, access the project title or "Manage Parts", then "Project Details". Doing this also shows that the link target from the Project list link is
http://[FQDN]/wp-admin/admin.php?page=anthologize_new_project.php&project_id=[ID] and from the Project construction page it is