• Alex

(@doctor-doubledrop)

I’ve been a Yith premium user for a long time, they have discontinued their premium themes after the release of Proteo. I’ve spent lot of time to switch from my active Yith premium theme to Proteo in order to mantein the most of my site engine under their brand in order to avoid conflicts from differents developers.. I’ve also invested few money with a freelancer to start the theme switch to accelerate the process, also a costum work on the theme to integrate a social plugin’s login with Proteo.
    Now I’ve problem with the editor, site is not working, I asked support to the premium dashboard and they have redirected me here, one week and still no answer, and for what I can see there are people waiting from more than one month to an answer.
    I understand that since it’s a free theme the support can’t be brilliant as premium, but I thought that there was a preferential way for paying users.
    With this free theme Yith may have made happy few lucky users without money for a theme, but for loyal longtime users that are trying to run a serious solid business this can just results in a severe economic and temporal damage, and loss of customer confidence.
    Absolutely disappointed and embittered.
    Said that, after few weeks I’m continuing to have excellent support from my other Yith products even after this 1 star review.. others developers for sure would have stopped to support me as before. So I change my rate to 5 stars “just” for this

• This topic was modified 1 year, 10 months ago by Alex.
    • This topic was modified 1 year, 10 months ago by Alex.
    • This topic was modified 1 year, 9 months ago by Alex.
  • The topic ‘0 Stars for Support’ is closed to new replies.