WordPress.org

Forums

NextGEN Gallery
[resolved] 0 images uploaded… to 4 galleries (5 posts)

1. Adam
    Posted 1 year ago #

WP 3.7.1.

Just installed NGG Pro, and making my first gallery, I upload 4 images to a gallery called Sample. I get the same "Upload Complete / 0 Images Uploaded" message other users are seeing. I check galleries, and see 4 of them, each called Sample, each with one image. (Each image went into a different gallery.)

This is on a test site (cause I ain't stupid), but every plugin running is necessary.

Help! Thank you!

http://wordpress.org/plugins/nextgen-gallery/

2. Adam
    Posted 1 year ago #

Update: adding images to one of the galleries appears to work fine, though I get the same "0 Images Uploaded" message.

3. Adam
    Posted 1 year ago #

…and I can't place a gallery in a post. I set everything through the TinyMCE popup, but when I click "Save," nothing happens. I've tried changing settings—changing from a Film Strip gallery to a non-Pro gallery, and same problem.

If you'd like this in a separate post, I'd be happy to move it.

4. photocrati
    Plugin Author

Posted 1 year ago #

@gourmetbooks - Since the issues are all on the same site we can try to address them as a whole (but thanks for offering to split them up).

You mention all of the plugin running as being necessary, have you tested to see if any are creating a conflict, or if it is the active theme?

If that is not the case, then it might be easiest for you to submit a Bug Report (http://www.nextgen-gallery.com/report-bug/ ... please reference this topic) so we can get a better look at what might be going on and try to help you sort it out.

Thanks!

- Cais.

5. Adam
    Posted 1 year ago #

Found it! WP Minify was halting gallery insertion in the post. I'll talk to the theme developer about that—it was a custom theme.

I'll submit a Bug Report about the other, so you have it handy.

Thanks!

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.

About this Plugin

About this Topic

Tags

No tags yet.