• Resolved jaapnr1

(@jaapnr1)

I’m running Youzify on my website for user profiles. One user pointed out that all profiles have 0 comments. I checked it and he is right. I have made loads and loads of comments on posts and custom post types (reviews for example0, but also my profile says 0 comments.

Is this expected behaviour? Or did I miss a simple setting?

The page I need help with: [log in to see the link]

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Plugin Support KaineLabs Team

(@kainelabsteam)

Hello @jaapnr1

The comments and posts number are counted blog article comments and blog article posts, not activity posts/comments. 🙂

Best Regards, KaineLabs Team.

Thread Starter jaapnr1

(@jaapnr1)

Hi KaineLabs,

OK. So, comments under reviews for example (custom post type), are not counted? What do you mean by Blog article comments, because our ‘news’-category are regular blog articles. And I don’t see those comments counted as well.

If I want all those comments to be counted, how would that be possible? I really like Youzify. But this is rather unpracticle, for my readers like to check comments of other members.

Best regards,

Jaap

Plugin Support KaineLabs Team

(@kainelabsteam)

Hello @jaapnr1

Unfortunately, by default Custom Post Type does not counted to the Posts Number. However, if you have a PRO version, you can reach our Premium Support Forum and our support team will try to create a snippet to make the custom post type counted to the posts. 🙂

However, if people give comment to the article post, it should counted to the comments number. If you use any cache plugin, please try to clear it.

Thread Starter jaapnr1

(@jaapnr1)

Hi KaineLabs,

All users have 0 comments. Also people – like me – that commented on normal posts. It’s very odd. I just purchased a licence, so I hope you can help me with this issue.

By the way: how do I ‘update’ Youzify to the licenced version?

Plugin Support KaineLabs Team

(@kainelabsteam)

Hello @jaapnr1

Thanks for purchasing the license. You can submit a ticket on our Premium support forum and send a login access.

https://kainelabs.ticksy.com/

Our agents will be happy to help. 🙂

Waiting for your ticket.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘0 comments in all profiles’ is closed to new replies.