• Resolved King Ding

(@dazzerr)

Hello,

I’ve been using Hummingbird for over a year now and everything has been great. However, I currently have a huge issue with the Asset Optimisation which has been a bit of a ‘punch in the face’. I’ve over 450 assets which I have carefully sorted through for many days over the course of months. My current issue however is that, after I re-check files, it says “0 assets found”! What!? I’ve tested this on a few different staging variations to find out what the problem is. Here’s my testing:

– Clear all caches
    – Disable/delete Hummingbird and re-install
    – Disable ALL other plugins and themes
    – Cry

This is incredibly annoying. I would love for someone to take a look at it. Please let me know if you have any further input on how I can fix this.

Thanks,
    – D

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Hi @dazzerr,

It’s hard to say without checking the site… Could you please check debug.log and php error log?

Can be that staging is limiting the scans. So if you can – try doing a scan on a live site. Also, even though you might have 0 files after the scan, they should start adding automatically once you start browsing the site. Hummingbird will try to add the missing assets automatically.

Another thing to check for – make sure that no security plugins are blocking Hummingbird.

Best regards,
    Anton

Plugin Support Pawel – WPMU DEV Support

(@wpmudev-support9)

Hello there @dazzerr

I hope you’re doing well!

We’ve not heard from you in a while. I’ve marked this ticket as resolved for now, but if you need anything else at all, we’re here for you, please just reopen the ticket or create a new one.

Have a great day!

Cheers,
    Nastia

Hi
    I meet the same issue only recently but I think I have a lead.

I am hosted on SiteGround and use the SG Optimizer plugin. One of its feature is Memcached.
    When Memcached is enabled, checking assets in Hummingbird finds 0 assets, but I disable Memcached, Hummingbird Asset lookup works.

This issue is new, and I suspect it only happened when you upgraded Hummingbird for SG Optimizer compatibility (oh the irony…)

For now, here is my workaround:
    – disable Memcached in SG Optimizer
    – checks assets in Hummingbird
    – do your HB routine with Compress, Combine, Move to Footer, etc. Publish changes.
    – enable Memcached

HB optimizations (in my case, moving some assets to footer) still work, but I guess you should check for new assets in HB while Memcached is enabled.

Nastia, Anton, what are your thoughts about this?
    Thank you for your work.

I must add one thing:
    when Memcached is enabled, if you go back to HB Assets to change some settings, like moving a new file to footer, it will be saved by HB but not effective.
    You need to disable Memcached and resave your new settings (or maybe just flush Memcached, didn’t try this) before re-enabling Memcached.

Plugin Support Dimitris – WPMU DEV Support

(@wpmudev-support6)

Hello @crimsonguard

I’m sorry for the late reply here. I’ve already created a task for our developers in order to further investigate this in a Siteground server. We’ll keep you posted here as soon as there’s any update on this. 🙂

Thank you,
    Dimitris

Hi Dimitris
    Great! I hope my information will help you and OP.
    Cheers!

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘0 Assets Found!?’ is closed to new replies.