This isn't an issue I need help with, this is just a bug report and what I did to fix the bug.
I was getting some errors using this plugin with other plugins I had installed. I got this message when deactivating/reactivating your plugin: "The plugin generated 1 characters of unexpected output during activation. If you notice “headers already sent” messages, problems with syndication feeds or other issues, try deactivating or removing this plugin."
I opened index.php in the plugin folder and deleted the extra line and space after the closing php tag. I deactivated and reactivated the plugin again and I no longer receive the error message or compatibility issues with my other plugins.
Awesome product, does exactly what I need. Hope this helps you in perfecting the plugin.