Zoom enables site users to resize the predefined areas of the web site.
After downloading the ZIP file
1. Login to your WordPress site and head over the 'Plugins' menu
2. Click 'Add New'
3. Choose the 'Upload' option
4. Upload the downloaded ZIP file.
5. Once it is complete, activate the WordPress Zoom.
Once the plugin is activated, you'll notice a menu on the left called "Zoom". Here you can change various parameters of WordPress Zoom.
To show the Zoom Widget on the site, you can:
- Add it to a sidebar (Zoom Widget will be available in Widgets under the menu item Appearance),
- Insert Zoom Widget into the text of a post or a page by clicking "Insert Zoom" button in the toolbar of WordPress editor,
- Insert Zoom Widget into the text of a post or a page by adding the shortcode [Web-Dorado_Zoom] where you want the Zoom Widget to appear.
- Possibility to choose the items to use zoom with (heading, text body, etc.)(commercial version)
- Possibility to determine the style of the zoom button (commercial version)
- Possibility to choose the percentage of zoom (commercial version)
- Possibility to choose the size of the zoom button (commercial version)
Requires: 3.0 or higher
Compatible up to: 4.3.1
Last Updated: 3 months ago
Active Installs: 3,000+
0 of 1 support threads in the last two months have been resolved.
Got something to say? Need help?