A complete portfolio plugin for creative folks
There are several handy bits that you can use within your theme:
1. By default, the portfolio posts are displayed in the portfolio archive. However, you may want to create a custom page template that will display your portfolio posts. As such, you'll need to disable the archives. In your theme's function file, use the following code:
<?php if( !defined('TZP_DISABLE_ARCHIVE') ) define('TZP_DISABLE_ARCHIVE', TRUE); ?>
This will enable child themes to enable the portfolio archives if desired.
2. Set custom slugs for 'portfolio' and 'portfolio-type' by defining constants for:
TZP_TAX_SLUG. After defining the constants, save the Permalink Settings. Also, define the constants as above to allow a child theme to customize the slugs.
3. There are several actions and filters available for adding additional custom fields to the existings metaboxes. Have a look through metaboxes.php to see how these all play together.
4. To prevent the media and meta from being added to the_content(), remove these filters:
5. To update the image size used for galleries add a filter to 'tzp_set_gallery_image_size'. Pass the string name or an array of the image size to be used.
TZP_DISABLE_CSSset to true to prevent plugin from loading basic CSS
TZP_PORTFOLIO_ORDERdefault is 'ASC'
TZP_PORTFOLIO_ORDERBYdefault is 'menu_order'
TZP_DISABLE_ARCHIVEdefault is false
TZP_SLUGdefault is 'portfolio'
TZP_DISABLE_MEDIAELEMENT_STYLEprevent the plugin from loading the default mediaelement stylesheet
tzp_portfolio_settings_meta_box_fieldsadd meta fields to the settings section
tzp_portfolio_gallery_meta_box_fieldsadd meta fields to the gallery section
tzp_portfolio_audio_meta_box_fieldsadd meta fields to the audio section
tzp_portfolio_video_meta_box_fieldsadd meta fields to the video section
Actions added in plugin that you may want to remove
tzp_metabox_fields_saveadd fields to be saved (use url, html, checkbox, or images for sanitization)
tzp_gallery_classesclass added to gallery; default is tzp-portfolio-gallery
tzp_set_gallery_image_sizedefault image size is 'full'
Filters applied in plugin that you may want to remove
Requires: 3.5 or higher
Compatible up to: 4.3
Last Updated: 2015-8-25
Active Installs: 2,000+
1 of 1 support threads in the last two months have been resolved.
Got something to say? Need help?