What Can This Plugin Do?
You can use it to
- Create a fullscreen slideshow
- Create a fullscreen background (single slide)
- Specify slide text for each slide that will be animated.
- 4 different types of slide animation and transitions.
- Cross browser compatibility
- Responsive design (will work on any device and screen size)
- You can specify a slider visible slider title and link along with your website slogan and link.
- It does use the new media uploader and you can drag and drop your images to rearrange them which is kind of cool.
This plugin does one thing and one thing only, to keep it small yet fully functional.
About the Shortcode:
There are 15 parameters total that you can use with this shortcode. The ID being the only one that’s absolutely required.
List of parameters:
[zia3 id=”333″ fade=”2500″ delay =”4500″ overlay=”http://mydomain.com/urloftheimage/” type=”1-4″ arrows=”yes” autoplay=”yes” poster=”yes” random=”yes” title=”My Title” title_link=”http://mydomain.com/” slogan=”My Slogan” slogan_link=”http://mydomain.com/” link_color=”255,255,255″ slogan_link_color=”255,255,255″]
NOTE FOR THEME DEVELOPERS: This plugin makes use of both wp_head() and wp_footer() so if your theme is missing either you may experience issues using this plugin.
No words...top top top
1.2 Added persistence to generate shortcode which populated the previous values entered when editing a slideshow.
Changed View slideshows to All slideshows to follow WP conventions.
1.1 Added link and slogan color support.
- 1.1 Link Color Support
- 1.0 Initial Release