Adopt this plugin: I no longer have time to maintain ZenPhoto Shortcodes. If you’d like for this plugin to stick around, feel free to adopt it. Otherwise it will eventually be retired.
This plugin allows you to take Zenphotos superior scaling- and cache-management features with you to WordPress. That means, and read this carefully: you can insert what amounts to a symbolic link to an ultra-high-res Zenphoto image, specify width and the height as an attribute and have Zenphoto do the scale work for you.
[zenphoto src="filename.swf" album="album/subalbum" width="500" height="400" /]
link, if set to true (
link="true") will automatically link to the image file in your Zenphoto installation.
crop, can be set to tl, tr, bl or br, for topleft, topright, bottomleft, or bottomright. When either of these is set, the image is not scaled, but cropped in either corner.
It keeps cropping my image, even though it shouldn’t!
For some reason, if you’ve used a short-tag attribute and then proceed to remove it, WordPress still stores the value you entered before. As such, if you’ve used the crop attribute (or any other attribute, for that matter), and then removed it, simply add it again with a blank value, save, and then you can remove it.
- 1.1: Added a parameter,
- 1.2: Added options for entering default values for CSS class, width and album.
- 1.3: Added crop.
- 1.3.5: Wrapped the output in “wpautop”, so images will have the proper enclosing P’s.
- 1.4: Fixed problem with height attribute being removed from defaults.
- 1.5: Fixed a problem that would output a warning, even if it wasn’t needed.
- 1.5.1: Microscopic update, apologies. Now you can write “zp” instead of “zenphoto”.
- 1.8: Added a media button which browses through your Zenphoto gallery, and allows you to insert the symlink though that. A really big feature, actually.
- 1.9: Added an “upload media” tab to the new media button. Currently just frames the upload section of your Zenphoto installation.
- 1.9.4: Micro update. Replaced & with &, because that validates.
- 1.9.5: The paragraph around the image is now optional.
- Upload the plugin to your wp-content/plugins directory
- Activate the plugin
- Go to the Zenphoto Shorttags options page, and specify the path to your Zenphoto installation.
Contributors & Developers
“ZenPhoto Shortcodes” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors