Display FLV and YouTube Video in your blog in a Custom Player.
‘url’: This is the URL of either a youtube video or flv video file. Example – http://in.youtube.com/watch?v=7HdJgf3yXM0 or http://www.yourdomain.com/videos/myvideo.flv
- width – Default is “425”. This is the width of the player including border.
- height – Default is “349”. This is the height of the player including border.
- align – Alignment of the Flash Player. Default is “center”. Available Options: “left”/”right”/”center”
- border – Show/Hide Flash Player Border. Default “yes”. Available Options: “yes”/”no”
- fullscreen – Show/Hide full screen button. Default “yes”. Available Options: “yes”/”no”
- theme – Name of the theme you want to use for the Flash Player. Default “dark”.
- autoplay – Set video auto play On/off. Default “no”. Available Options: “yes”/”no”
- Simple 1
- Simple 2
This plugin uses SWFObject 2.1 to embed the flash player. So, the xHTML generated is W3C Valid.
Email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Upload the full directory into your ‘wp-content/plugins’ directory
- Activate the plugin at the plugin administration page
- Use [zdvideo]url[/zdvideo] shortcode in your post or page. Use the attributes as per your requirements.
- Minimum PHP Version
- Can any other video sharing uri can be used?
No. This plugin only supports youTube videos and FLV videos.
Contributors & Developers
“ZD YouTube FLV Player” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors