- Added a page to easily collect debug information
- Made improvements to the custom language switcher logic to prevent it from making the page inaccessible when poorly loaded
- Added loading indicators to content being fetched by ajax on post translation page
- Fixed bug that would not allow loading of the plugin's .mo file
- Added French translation for the plugin.
- Added support for pretty permalinks in the Language switcher urls
- Fixed bug on the post translation page
- Changed Locale Manager to Language Manager for easy understanding
- Changed the plugin name to allow for more Internationalization/localization plugins to be created under the Zanto wing.
- Changed the method of defining custom flag URLS to enable fetching flags from anywhere in the content directory
- Improved language switcher theme logic. Now the Language switcher themes are fetched from both the parent theme and child themes of your WordPress themes
as opposed to only the parent theme as was previously.
- Added theme header support for custom language themes similar to that used throughout wordpress so the authors can add relevant meta information such as theme name, theme author,
Author url, description, version.
- fixed issue of custom languages not saving well
- added support for duplicate language codes to allow for addition of languages with multiple locales eg. de_DE, de_LI which locales are both for German with the same language code "de".
- Fixed issue where only admin can login to the back end
- Made improvements on the way Zanto WP Translation handles notices. add_notice() function in now used to queue notices at any stage during program execution
- Added a method for queuing mail (Used in the added translation Manager plugin)
*Fixed an if statement bug that was causing some options not to save
*Fixed technical bugs related to php opening tags
*Added filters to allow hooking into and modifying how the plugin handles content without translation
*Fixed bugs that eluded us in 0.2.0
*Added gray highlighting for translated posts so you can tell the difference between the translated posts and un-translated posts when associating the posts
on the post edit page. You can read about the new changes here http://zanto.org/zanto-0-2-1-starting-new-year-high-spirits/
- Fixed language download bug when version number is only 2 levels.
- On downloading languages, missing translation files will be searched for two versions back instead of one.
- Fixed front page language switcher bug when using URL's with language in directories or added as a parameter Zanto WP Translation feature.
- Integrated support for domain mapping for the language switcher when using the domain mapping plugin.
- Improved interface to better suite the WordPress admin (some interfaces were not displaying properly in version 3.8).
- Fixed Language switcher settings being over-written when general settings are saved.