For any installation problem, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the support forum.
You can use the built in installer and upgrader, or you can install the plugin manually.
- For manual installation: Upload 'youAPPi-smartAPP.zip' and unzip it into the '/wp-content/plugins/' directory.
- For automatic installation, go to the 'Plugins' menu in the WordPress dashboard, select 'Add New' from the top of the screen, and search for 'youAPPi'.
- Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
- Navigate to the smartAPP plugin settings to register it.
- Important: To make sure your account is credited, double check that your email is configured correctly, and you receive the confirmation email within 24hours.
- Navigate to the widgets section and add the 'smartAPP' widgets to your sidebars and footers where relevant. You can place multiple widgets and configure each with a different configuration.
- The following widget configurations are supported:
- Widget title
- Application Display Format - Matrix or Vertical
- For Matrix format you can define: Widget size: 1x1 - presenting one app, 2x2 - presenting 4 apps, 3x3 - presenting 9 apps
- Define icon size proportions if you want to reduce or enlarge the size of the apps icons
- Define if apps names are presented
- Define apps relative icon sizes
- Set if the widget will show-up every time or only when accessing the web page through mobile platform
Visit the youAPPi website for more information about the technology, news, downloads and potential.