Improve the user experience, improve your sales
Offer to your visitors a chance to inspect in detail the quality of your products. With YITH WooCommerce Zoom Magnifier you can add a zoom effect to all your product images.
The WordPress plugin also adds a slider below the featured image with your product gallery images.
- Show a bigger size product image on mouseover.
- Customize zoom area width and height and the size of the image to show as zoomed image.
- Enable or disable it on mobile devices.
- Add a slider showing product image thumbnails.
- Customize the slider behavior.
For a more detailed list of options and features of the plugin, please look at the official documentation.
Discover all the features of the plugin and install it in your theme: the result will be extremely satisfying.
If you have suggestions about how to improve YITH WooCommerce Zoom Magnifier, you can write us so we can bundle them into YITH Zoom WooCommerce Magnifier.
- English (Default)
Full documentation is available here.
- Installation Instructions
Important: First of all, you have to download and activate WooCommerce plugin, which is mandatory for Yith WooCommerce Zoom Magnifier to be working.
- Unzip the downloaded zip file.
- Upload the plugin folder into the
wp-content/plugins/directory of your WordPress site.
YITH WooCommerce Zoom Magnifierfrom Plugins page
YITH WooCommerce Zoom Magnifier will add a new tab called “Zoom Magnifier” in “YIT Plugins” menu item. There, you will find all Yithemes plugins with quick access to plugin setting page.
5 stars, plugin does exactly what it should and if you have any questions or need help the support is fast and proficient!
The plugin did what it should and even more.
There is 1 problem on the other hand.
Don’t know if it is because of the wp all import plugin, but the default size of the images became 200px x 200px automatically making them a small square on the zoom feature.
In the settings you can change their size to what you want, but i don’t see a purpose in not having the base value of those fields be on auto or at a bigger size then the default image size for woocommerce single products.
Also had to delete every image from the site, database and every cached instanced of them for it to change. In the end in wp all import all that was needed was to make it re-upload and delete the old images every time.
If this ever changes, I will gladly change the 4 stars for a 5 stars.
The latest upgraded version has worsened. You receive an empty rectangle and not zoom. Please restored as in the previous version 1.2.21 which worked well. This is useless.
Hello… once I installed this plugin, my songle product image aligned left and size is not editable?? How can I fix the issue? http://134.4c3.myftpupload.com/product/denim-kimono-jacket/
I have used this plugin and I think it is the best plugin regarding zoom magnifier of the woo products. Deserve 5 stars.
Contributors & Developers
“YITH WooCommerce Zoom Magnifier” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Version 1.2.28 – Released: Apr 06, 2017
Version 1.2.27 – Released: Apr 05, 2017
- Fix: Variation images not shown properly.
Version 1.2.26 – Released: Mar 28, 2017
- Fix: YITH Plugin Framework initialization that prevents the plugin update.
Version 1.2.25 – Released: Mar 08, 2017
- Fix: removed unused class.yith-wcmg.php file
- Fix: removed hook ‘admin_print_footer_scripts’ in class.yith-wcmg-admin.php
Version 1.2.24 – Released: Mar 06, 2017
- New: Support to WooCommerce 2.7.0-RC1
- Update: YITH Plugin Framework
Version 1.2.23 – Released: Jan 16, 2017
- New: WordPress 4.7 ready
Version 1.2.22 – Released: Nov 08, 2016
- Updated: Compatibility to WordPress up to 4.6.x
- Updated: YITH Plugin-fw
Version 1.2.21 – Released: Aug 09, 2016
Version 1.2.20 – Released: Jun 13, 2016
- Added: spanish localization
- Updated: WooCommerce 2.6 100% compatible
Version 1.2.19 – Released: May 04, 2016
- Fixed: missing YITH Plugin FW files