Did you ever see all the nice, customized, and high converting footer banners over there?
Like the one we are using here
Now you’ll be able to have your loved one.
What are you waiting for? Start customizing!
Once you have installed the plugin, you just need to activate the plugin in order to enable it.
YITH Footer Banner will add a new page under Appearance -> Footer Banner, where you can configure the plugin and customize the frontend page.
Are you a developer? Want to customize the templates or the style of the plugin? Read on the documentation and discover how to do that.
If you have suggestions about how to improve YITH Footer Baner, you can write us so we can bundle them into YITH Footer Banner.
- English (Default)
Full documentation is available here.
- Installation Instructions
- Unzip the downloaded zip file.
- Upload the plugin folder into the
wp-content/plugins/directory of your WordPress site.
YITH Footer Bannerfrom Plugins page
- Can I customize the footer banner?
Yes, you’ll be able to do it using the option panel. You can also customize the style by adding your custom CSS in the specific option of the settings.
The plugin doesn’t display anything when the theme (in my case Modern Business) works with a screen wide less of ~600 pixel wide. So, when the theme respond to a mobile screen, the footer does not appears.
Fits my needs. Works properly and does what it says.
Contributors & Developers
“YITH Footer Banner” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
1.0.9 – Released: 15 april, 2017
- New: Tested up to WordPress 4.7.3
- Tweak: Core update
- Fix: Removed old banner in plugin option
- Fix: Google fonts link
- Fixed: Change text-domain from yit to yith-footer-banner
- Updated: Plugin core framework
- Fixed: Call data remotely and in a bad way
- Fixed: Reflected Cross-Site Scripting (XSS) issue
- Fixed the logo that appear also when its field is empty
- Updated: Plugin Core Framework
- Fixed minor bugs
- Fixed minor bugs
- Fixed some bugs
- Added the possibility to have a text above Name and Email fields.
- Initial release