A newer version for WP3.0 is in the works. I would have loved to release it on time for the release of 3.0 but I’m having my finals at the moment so it will have to wait until June 2010. Will include single sign-on as well.
This plugin is for WordPress MU
This plugin basically allows you to host blogs on multiple domain names while maintaining one main site.
For example, the main site could be example.com but users will also be able to sign up for blogs on example.net, example.org or any other domain name that you choose to add.
- All the sites will have the same settings
- No extra blogs/tables are created for the additional domain names
- All blogs will be viewable on the Site Admin blog list
Alternatively, if you would like to request a feature and/or report a bug, please visit the forum or the trac repository. You will have to login with your WordPress.org username and password to access these.
- Remote login does not work with this version
- Only tested with VHOST installs in root directory
- Create a new directory in
yamm-signup.phpinto the directory you just created
/wp-content/. If there already is a
sunrise.phpfile there you will have to merge the two files.
wp-config.phpand uncomment the SUNRISE definition line:
define( 'SUNRISE', 'on' );
- As the site admin activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress MU.
- Go to ‘Site Admin->Yet Another Multi-Site Manager’ and add domain names/change the signup page slug.
NOTE: If you are using the WordPress MU Domain Mapping plugin, use
dm-sunrise.php instead. You will have to rename it
sunrise.php once you have moved it to
Contributors & Developers
“Yet Another Multi-Site Manager” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Changed table names to variables to accomodate custom table prefixes
- Updated dm-sunrise.php for compatibility with WordPress MU Domain Mapping 0.4.3
- Initial public release