Simple Definition / Glossary Plugin.
1.0.0 Initial release.
1.0.1 Updates a bug that failed to have the app load the qtip js lib
- Corrects an issue the over escapes the definitions
- Add stripslash to the display of the definitions
- Updates the init of the qtip to work properly
- Updates the code to also remove slashes with in the rest of the blog
- Updates a small bug in the update function within the admin
- Full WYSIWYG functionality for the definitions.
- Pick which pages the glossary words will be applied to.
- Limited customization of the tooltip's look and feel
- Enhanced support for definitions of phrases
- Bug Fix: "Match / Replace Type" setting wasn't properly showing the correct state.
2.0.2 - Bug Fix: Returns shortcode functionality.
Requires: 3.0 or higher
Compatible up to: 3.4.2
Last Updated: 2012-12-22
Active Installs: 20+
Got something to say? Need help?