This plugin allows for the creation of a dictionary via an admin screen. When the words in that dictionary are
found in the content of the post and/or pages, the word has the ability to provide the definition in a hover. The
plugin allows for a glossary page to be created via a tag.
Upload the plugin to your blog, Activate it, Enter words via the admin.
1, 2, 3: YAG!? You’re done!
Contributors & Developers
“Yet Another Glossary” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
Interested in development?
1.0.0 Initial release.
1.0.1 Updates a bug that failed to have the app load the qtip js lib
– Corrects an issue the over escapes the definitions
– Add stripslash to the display of the definitions
– Updates the init of the qtip to work properly
– Updates the code to also remove slashes with in the rest of the blog
– Updates a small bug in the update function within the admin
– Full WYSIWYG functionality for the definitions.
– Pick which pages the glossary words will be applied to.
– Limited customization of the tooltip’s look and feel
– Enhanced support for definitions of phrases
– Bug Fix: “Match / Replace Type” setting wasn’t properly showing the correct state.
– Bug Fix: Returns shortcode functionality.