This is a small wordpress plugin. It counts pages, posts, words, comments, site impressions and unique visits in your blog and displays it at a widget. Nothing less, nothing more.
You can change the displayed text in the yBlog Stats settings page.
- Upload or install it from Plugin Center.
- Drag yBlog Stats Widget to a free space in your Widget Area.
- Edit Options under Settings in your Admin Backend.
- Have fun and share it to everybody.
- How can I contact you?
This is easy:
email me to plugins (at) blog-tips.de – feel free to write in french, english or german.
Look here for more: http://www.blog-tips.de/wp-plugins/
Contributors & Developers
“yBlog Stats” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
- Changes due to a correct W3C Validation.
- Added own yBlog database table to store visitor informations.
- Added site impressions counter.
- Added unique visitors counter.
- Added a snippet to mask ip adresses, to avoid data policy issues in different countries.
- Fixed bug with last update.
- Admin Backend has a new style.
- HTML code is now allowed in the text fields.
- New checkboxes in admin backend to decide which stats will be displayed on frontpage.
- First Version released. Stay tuned for coming updates.