The YAPB Sidebar Widget displays some of your latest images or some random images posted with YAPB.
Upload the files
- Unzip the content of the zip-file into an empty directory
- On your server, create a directory “yapb-sidebar-widget” below your “wp-content/plugins” folder
- Upload the unzipped files directly into the new folder
Activate and Configure
- Go to your Admin Panel / Plugins
- Activate the “YAPB Sidebar Widget”
- Go to your YAPB Options Page and configure the widget
- Finally go to Design / Widgets Page and add the widget to your Sidebar.
Enjoy and share your photography
Really: do and share some serious photography so everybody may discover your view and interpretation of the world.
Contributors & Developers
“YAPB Sidebar Widget” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
2011-11-19, Release 2.3
- PHP 5.3 compatibility patch
2008-09-22, Release 2.2
- Adapted to new YAPB Plugin Infrastructure: Plugins may add their options via the yapb_options filter now
2008-09-03, Release 2.1
- XMLRPC functionality outsourced to its own plugin
- Plugin workflow rethought and reworked: Options should now show up on YAPB Options Page even if YAPB gets loaded after the widget
- Code simplified
2008-07-24, Release 2.0.1
- Little typo preventing rendering img height of thumbnails thus breaking ie7 rendering (Thanks to John775 for the recherche and reporting)
2008-06-23, Release 2.0
Much more features:
- Additional XMLRPC functionality: Access a remote blog with YAPB + YAPB XMLRPC Server
- Additional Output Options
2008-06-12, Release 1.0
Initial release of the YAPB Sidebar Widget for YAPB 1.9+