The plugin to display photos from photohosting “Yandeks.Fotki” to your blog on WordPress.
- Show all photos of the user
- Show your photos in this album
- As before, you can specify the number of results extradition, but is no longer limited to 20 th
- Show names of pictures
- Specifying the size of thumbnail pictures
- Upload to your plugins folder, usually wp-content/plugins/ and unzip the file, it will create a wp-content/plugins/yandex-fotki/ directory.
- Activate the plugin on the plugin screen.
- Go to “Options” administration menu, select “Yandex.Fotki” from the submenu.
Paste the code in your theme:
<h2>Yandex.Fotki</h2> <ul> <?php yandexFotki(); ?> </ul>
Contributors & Developers
“Yandex-Fotki” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Compability WordPress 2.7 and later
- Plugin rewritten from scratch by API Yandex.Fotki
- Conclusion photos user (without limit of 20 photos)
- Derivation of photos in this album you
- Option output names photos
- The option of extradition preview size photos
- The plugin is added to the directory MyWordPress
- The plugin is added to the directory WordPress.org