Imagine yourself writing a long blog post and now you need to add tags for better SEO. You have to go back and think “Which tags are the best for this post?”… Well, now you don’t have to, because this plugin searches the entire internet for the best keywords. Actually is just goes to Yahoo.com and uses their search API. The plugin sends the post content to Yahoo, then Yahoo generates the best keywords and send back the results. The results are put into the tag input. You then click “Add” in the tags box all the best tags are entered for the post.
Good SEO is simple, Every post you write should have a title, meta keywords, meta description, and post content all have very similar keywords. Google loves This and your posts will be easier to find on Google, MSN and Yahoo.This plugin makes adding similar keywords to your content a snap.
Questions or comments </a href=’http://realhomeincomes.com’>Realhomeincomes.com
* Must use PHP5 because I use simple_xml functions
* Yahoo Search API has a 5000 call limit so if you post more then 5000 times a day, you need help
* Yahoo has a word limit, I think it is 1000 words can be analized, over the limit will not return keywords
- Upload the
yahoo-autotagfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go write/manage a post. You will see the “Get Tags From Yahoo” Button under the Tags Box. Write your post then click the button.
NOTE: See “Other Notes” for Upgrade and Usage Instructions as well as other pertinent topics.
Contributors & Developers
“Yahoo Autotag” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Initial Public Release