XML Zoom Image Menu / XML Scroller Photo Menu & XML AutoPlay Menu.
- No Flash Knowledge required to insert the Zoom Menu SWF inside the HTML page(s) of your site
- Fully customizable XML driven content
- Unlimited number of images ( JPG, PNG, BMP, GIF ) and SWF support
- Customizable width, height, position and item size for the zoom menu
- Easy to use XML file for images / tooltips / titles / descriptions and links
- AutoPlay ( AutoScroll ) with global or individual timer for each image
- The menu can be configured to support Infinite or normal scroller modes
- You can use images at fixed or custom size (images having variable width / height)
- Optional you can show / hide two navigation buttons and adjust the each button position
- Individual items selection or mouse roll over scroll effect options for AutoScroll mode
- Time period adjustable from the XML file (in seconds)
- Both horizontal and vertical menu orientation support
- Dynamic image reflection with transparency, distance and direction settings
- Image ToolTips with automatic text wrapping, font embedding, background and border color / size support
- HTML / CSS driven ToolTips description text and ToolTips position, offest support
- Items alignment and rollover mouse movement speed options
- Set URL links when pressing on individual images
- Display the items in the order they appear in your XML file or in a random order
- Optional image highlighting feature for the active / inactive items
- Define image borders size/color from within the XML configuration file
- Image tooltips, spacing, mouse roll over blur effect and click support
- Optionally set the XML settings file path in HTML using FlashVars
- Download the plugin and upload it to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory. Activate through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Download the Free XtremeZoomMenu and copy the content of the archive in wp-content folder. (e.g: “http://www.yoursite.com/wp-content/flashtuning/xtreme-zoom-menu”)
- Insert the swf into post or page using this tag:
[xtreme-zoom-menu]. The default values for width and height are 600 220. If you want other values write the width and height attributes into the tag like so:
[xtreme-zoom-menu width="yourvalue" height="yourvalue"]
- To configure the zoom menu general parameters use the zoom-settings.xml. For individual zoom menu items use the zoom-contents.xml file (image path, image link and more). Enter Flashtuning.net and play with the settings of the Xtreme Zoom Menu online demo.
- If you want to use multiple instances of Xtreme Dock Menu on different pages. Follow this steps:
a. There are 2 xml files in wp-content/flashtuning/xtreme-zoom-menu folder: zoom-settings.xml, used for general settings, and zoom-content.xml, used for individual items.
b. Modify the 2 xml files according to your needs and rename them (eg.: zoom-settings2.xml, zoom-content2.xml)
c. Open the zoom-settings2.xml, search for this tag
< object param="contentXML" value="zoom-content.xml" />and change the attribute value to zoom-content2.xml .
d. Copy the 2 modified xml files to wp-content/flashtuning/xtreme-zoom-menu .
e. Use the xml attribute
[xtreme-zoom-menu xml="zoom-settings2.xml"]when you insert the zoom menu on a page.
- Optionally for custom pages use this php function:
xtremeZoomMenuEcho(width,height,xmlFile)(e.g: xtremeZoomMenuEcho(600,220,’zoom-settings.xml’) )
Remove the Flashtuning.net logo
If you donít want to have the Flashtuning.net logo on the bottom left corner, you’ll have to purchase the commercial package. You’ll also have access to the fla file. After downloading the commercial archive, overwrite the swf file from the