XML Image Banner Rotator / XML Banner Photo Gallery / XML Banner SlideShow.
- No Flash Knowledge required to insert the Banner SWF inside the HTML page(s) of your site
- Fully customizable XML driven content
- Customizable width, height and item size
- Unlimited number of images ( JPG, PNG, BMP, GIF ) and SWF support
- Easy to use XML file for images / titles / descriptions and links
- View banner images by using the number buttons and left / right end arrow
- AutoPlay / Previous / Next with global or individual timer for each image
- Time period adjustable from the XML file (in seconds)
- Custom Horizontal / Vertical / Matrix orientation support for the navigation buttons
Multiple mask transition effects such as Move, Fade, Tile, Radial Fade
Global or individual timer and transition definition for each text paragraph
- HTML / CSS driven description, text wrapping, font embedding, background and border color / size support
- Set URL links within the description text or when pressing on individual images
- Display the items in the order they appear in your XML file or in a random order
- Optional you can show / hide the navigation buttons and adjust each button position
- Optionally set the XML settings file path in HTML using FlashVars
- Full Screen mode support, you can use it as a banner and slidewhow and image gallery
- Download the plugin and upload it to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory. Activate through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Download the Free XtremeBannerRotator and copy the content of the archive in wp-content folder. (e.g: “http://www.yoursite.com/wp-content/flashtuning/xtreme-banner-rotator”)
- Insert the swf into post or page using this tag:
[xtreme-banner-rotator]. The default values for width and height are 595 300. If you want other values write the width and height attributes into the tag like so:
[xtreme-banner-rotator width="yourvalue" height="yourvalue"]
- To configure the banner rotator general parameters use the banner-settings.xml. For individual banner rotator items use the banner-contents.xml file. (image path, image link and more)
- If you want to use multiple instances of Xtreme Banner Rotator on different pages. Follow this steps:
a. There are 2 xml files in wp-content/flashtuning/xtreme-banner-rotator folder: banner-settings.xml, used for general settings, and banner-content.xml, used for individual items.
b. Modify the 2 xml files according to your needs and rename them (eg.: banner-settings2.xml, banner-content2.xml)
c. Open the banner-settings2.xml, search for this tag
< object param="contentXML" value="banner-content.xml" />and change the attribute value to banner-content2.xml .
d. Copy the 2 modified xml files to wp-content/flashtuning/xtreme-banner-rotator .
e. Use the xml attribute
[xtreme-banner-rotator xml="banner-settings2.xml"]when you insert the banner rotator on a page.
- Optionally for custom pages use this php function:
xtremeBannerRotatorEcho(width,height,xmlFile)(e.g: xtremeBannerRotatorEcho(595,420,’banner-settings.xml’) )
Remove the Flashtuning.net logo
If you donít want to have the Flashtuning.net logo on the top left corner, you’ll have to purchase the commercial package. You’ll also have access to the fla file. After downloading the commercial archive, overwrite the swf file from the
Contributors & Developers
“Xtreme Banner Rotator” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors