XML Accordion Image Gallery / XML Accordion Photo Gallery & XML Accordion Slideshow & XML Accordion Banner Rotator.
- No Flash Knowledge required to insert the Accordion SWF inside the HTML page(s) of your site
- Fully customizable XML driven content
- Unlimited number of images / swf support
- Customizable width, height and item size
- Resize or crop your items on-the-fly from within the XML file
- Easy to use XML file for images / titles / descriptions and links
- View gallery images by using the thumb menu and left / right end arrows
- AutoPlay / Previous / Next with global or individual timer for each image
- Time period adjustable from the XML file (in seconds)
- Both horizontal and vertical menu orientation support
- Advanced effects for the description text, image zoom and panning effects
- Global or individual timer and transition definition for each text paragraph
- HTML / CSS driven description text paragraphs support
- Set URL links within the description text or when pressing on individual images
- Display the items in the order they appear in your XML file or in a random order
- Scroll Bar component support for browsing through the accordion items
- Optional highlighting feature for the active / inactive items
- Define image borders size/color from within the XML configuration file
- Image titles, padding, mouse roll over or click support
- Optionally set the XML settings file path in HTML using FlashVars
- Download the plugin and upload it to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory. Activate through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Download the Free XtremeAccordion and copy the content of the archive in wp-content folder. (e.g: “http://www.yoursite.com/wp-content/flashtuning/xtreme-accordion”)
- Insert the swf into post or page using this tag:
[xtreme-accordion]. The default values for width and height are 600 420. If you want other values write the width and height attributes into the tag like so:
[xtreme-accordion width="yourvalue" height="yourvalue"]
- To configure the accordion general parameters use the demo-settings.xml. For individual accordion items use the demo-contents.xml file (image path, image link and more). Enter Flashtuning.net and play with the settings of the Xtreme Accordion online demo.
- If you want to use multiple instances of Xtreme Accordion on different pages. Follow this steps:
a. There are 2 xml files in wp-content/flashtuning/xtreme-accordion folder: demo-settings.xml, used for general settings, and demo-content.xml, used for individual items.
b. Modify the 2 xml files according to your needs and rename them (eg.: demo-settings2.xml, demo-content2.xml)
c. Open the demo-settings2.xml, search for this tag
< object param="contentXML" value="demo-content.xml" />and change the attribute value to demo-content2.xml .
d. Copy the 2 modified xml files to wp-content/flashtuning/xtreme-accordion .
e. Use the xml attribute
[xtreme-accordion xml="demo-settings2.xml"]when you insert the accordion on a page.
- Optionally for custom pages use this php function:
xtremeAccordionEcho(width,height,xmlFile)(e.g: xtremeAccordionEcho(595,420,’carousel-settings.xml’) )
Remove the Flashtuning.net logo
If you donít want to have the Flashtuning.net logo on the top left corner, you’ll have to purchase the commercial package. You’ll also have access to the fla file. After downloading the commercial archive, overwrite the swf file from the