3D Carousel Image Menu XML / 3D Carousel Scroller Photo Menu & XML Carousel Buttons Menu.
- Fully customizable XML driven content
- Unlimited number of images ( JPG, PNG, BMP, GIF ) and SWF support
- Customizable width, height, position and rotation angle
- Easy to use XML file for images / tooltips / titles / descriptions and links
- The carousel menu can be configured to support either image scrolling or sliding modes
- You can use images at fixed or custom size (images having variable width / height)
- Optional you can show / hide two navigation buttons and adjust each button position
- Center logo image support and all rotation menu behaviour orientation
- Dynamic image reflection with transparency, distance and direction settings
- Image ToolTips with automatic text wrapping, font embedding, background and border color / size support
- HTML / CSS driven ToolTips description text and ToolTips position, offset support
- Items alignment and rollover mouse movement speed options
- Set URL links when pressing on individual images
- Display the items in the order they appear in your XML file or in a random order
- Optional image highlighting feature for the active / inactive items
- Define image borders size/color from within the XML configuration file
- Image tooltips, rotation radius, mouse roll over blur effect and click support
- Optionally set the XML settings file path in HTML using FlashVars
- Download the plugin and upload it to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory. Activate through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Download the Free Xtreme3DCarousel and copy the content of the archive in wp-content folder. (e.g: “http://www.yoursite.com/wp-content/flashtuning/xtreme-3d-carousel”)
- Insert the swf into post or page using this tag:
[xtreme-carousel]. The default values for width and height are 600 400. If you want other values write the width and height attributes into the tag like so:
[xtreme-carousel width="yourvalue" height="yourvalue"]
- To configure the 3D carousel general parameters use the carousel-settings.xml. For individual carousel items use the carousel-contents.xml file (image path, image link and more). Enter Flashtuning.net and play with the settings of the Xtreme 3D Carousel online demo.
- If you want to use multiple instances of Xtreme 3D Carousel on different pages. Follow this steps:
a. There are 2 xml files in wp-content/flashtuning/xtreme-3d-carousel folder: carousel-settings.xml, used for general settings, and carousel-content.xml, used for individual items.
b. Modify the 2 xml files according to your needs and rename them (eg.: carousel-settings2.xml, carousel-content2.xml)
c. Open the carousel-settings2.xml, search for this tag
< object param="contentXML" value="carousel-content.xml" />and change the attribute value to carousel-content2.xml .
d. Copy the 2 modified xml files to wp-content/flashtuning/xtreme-3d-carousel .
e. Use the xml attribute
[xtreme-carousel xml="carousel-settings2.xml"]when you insert the carousel on a page.
- Optionally for custom pages use this php function:
xtremeCarouselEcho(width,height,xmlFile)(e.g: xtremeCarouselEcho(595,420,’carousel-settings.xml’) )
Remove the Flashtuning.net logo
If you donít want to have the Flashtuning.net logo on the top left corner, you’ll have to purchase the commercial package. You’ll also have access to the fla file. After downloading the commercial archive, overwrite the swf file from the
Contributors & Developers
“Xtreme 3D Carousel” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors