Xinha for WordPress allows you to use the Xinha WYSIWYG editor package in
various content creation and edit screens. The behavior of Xinha is
controlled via WordPress option screens allowing for very granular
control of the editor package.
1) Extract the new Xinha4WP package overtop the existing xinha4wp directory
2) Open your WordPress administrative menu and select Xinha4WP under Options
3) You should see a message saying the settings were upgraded to the new
version – you’re done!
Check the Xinha4WP home page for updated information and FAQs
1) Unzip the package into your wp-content/plugins directory.
2) Leave the main plugin file (wp_xinha_plugin.php) in the xinh4wp
subdirectory with the rest of the package files.
3) If you plan to use the Image Manager plugin, make sure wp-content/images
directory is writable by your webserver user
4) Open your WordPress administrative menu and activate the plugin.
5) Select Xinha4WP under the Options tab
5) Enable Xinha for Posts and/or Comments
6) Configure the Editor for Posts and/or Comments under the appropriate tab.
Configuration changes are immediate.
Optional: Install the ‘Text Control’ plugin if you haven’t already. If you
choose not to, just ignore the warnings.