- now able to import msgid from sources (theme, plugin) only in .pot file
- tested WP 4.2
- can import msgid of get_the_archive_title (since WP 4.1)
- improves adding context only after draft state
- now able to use flags available in Medias Library (if xili-language is active)
- Updated datatables js css
- tested WP 4.2-beta2
- fixes no context msgid creation after creation with context
- manages plugin language files in WP_LANG_DIR
- collects comment-template.php msgids
- better queries for WP 4.1 Dinah
2.9.2 (2014-12-16 17:00)
- fixes WPLANG (obsolete in WP4.0)
- fixes .po and .pot export in current child theme if files dont exists
- fixes js for file state of local- files in multisite install.
- Better import from local- mo file
- During deletion, if a msgid has more than one origin, the msgid is not deleted, only origin is unassigned.
- better message when creating or download or file writing,
- import from source files (current theme, plugins), a good way if no pot files delivered by authors,
- fixe uppercase content (BINARY),
- more local js for ui.
- can now create pot file,
- improvement in export, UI and texts.
- disable media button,
- subtitle of msg,
- formatted title (based on id).
- clean code
- fixes issue in download
- improve detection of existing msgid with context during manual creation. Need draft step to define context.
- able to save local-xx_XX (po or mo) in wp-content/languages/themes/ (WP_LANG_DIR)
- fixes issues when importing plural form.
- tested with WP 3.9-RC1
- fixes issues with pot file name and verify no msgstr when importing pot file.
- clean obsolete codes
- possible now to manage language files from plugins
- more embedded help
- possible now to download language files to computer for further works.
- limits scripts enqueuing to this plugin.
- WP3.8 improvements - fixes noun comment import,
- detect context when detecting duplicates
- fixes selector issue when importing pot file.
- tests WP 3.6 final
- add column type / origin in msgs list,
- add parent theme origin when import/export if child theme
- clean obsolete code lines
- fixes (capability)
- tests WP 3.6-beta3
- clean $wp_roles on deactivating
- able to import/export from parent languages subfolder if child theme active.
- tests 3.6 *
- improve import title for context of languages (no context for languages list) (XL 2.8.8+)
- Fixes origin in menu
- import titles of xili_language_list - the_category (xili_language 2.8.7)
- tested with WP 3.6 beta
- add infos and links in cat (removed from xl)
- import from sources : detects esc_html and esc_attr functions (I10n.php) and more.
- improved UI linking Categories (Taxonomies) and Translations in Edit Categories list,
- add feature to sort msgid by text,
- improved UI when editing msg,
- manage capabilities and option to add editing capability to role Editor.
- add support email form as in xili-language or xili-tidy-tags
- enable to import mo or po files of themes in languages folder (wp-content). So easy to create an adapted copy in theme languages sub-folder (since WP3.5)
- Tests WP 3.5.1 and XL 2.8.4, fixes
- add ajax functions for import and erase functions (big files, no freeze)
- fixes issues of 2.1 series (messages, import, conditions, and more…).
- 2.1.2 and 2.1.3 removed from repository
- list of untranslated msgs in edit msg screen.
- shortcut in side metabox to update .mo of current lang. See xili wiki
- fixes local-xx_XX import - new icons
- in multilingual website context, requires version 2.6 of xili-language.
- local datas saved in local-xx_XX .mo/po files.
- origin taxonomy used to manage one dictionary with multiple themes.
- see xili wiki
- 120417 - repository as current
- 120405 - pre-tests with WP 3.4: fixes metaboxes columns
- 120219 - new way of saving lines in CPT - new UI using WP library
- now msg lines full commented as in .po
- now translated lines (msgstr) attached to same taxonomy as xili-language
- compatible with theme and language files in sub-sub-folder.
- IMPORTANT - before upgrading from 1.4.4 to 2.0, export all the dictionary in .po files and empty the dictionary.
- 111221 - fixes
- between 0.9.3 and 1.4.4 see version 1.4.4 - 20120219
first public release (beta)
© 20150421 - MS - dev.xiligroup.com